This general-purpose, entry-level stethoscope is an excellent, affordable choice for basic blood-pressure and limited physical assessment. Littmann quality is apparent from the soft-sealing eartips down to the combination bell/diaphragm chestpiece. The chestpiece is designed for better orientation around blood-pressure cuffs and body contours, and provides clear, reliable acoustic performance.
* Littmann stethoscopes are not eligible for return if protective seal on packaging is broken or tampered with.
• 28" Tubing
• Tunable Diaphragm Allows Convenient Alternating Between Low- and High-Frequency Sounds
• Anatomically Angled Headset Ensures Proper Fit
• Patient-Friendly, Nonchill Rim
• Patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips Provide an Excellent Acoustic Seal and Comfortable Fit • Two-Year Warranty